— A NJDEP certified analytical laboratory
MERI laboratory performs:
- Wet chemistry analysis: temperature, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, salinity, pH, BOD5, COD, hardness, TDS, TSS, turbidity, and fecal coliforms.
- Anion and cation analysis by IC
- Trace metal analysis by ICP-MS and mercury analyzer
- PCBs, pesticides, PAHs, and VOCs analysis by GC-ECD or GC-MS
- Air quality monitoring
- Indoor airborne bacteria and mold test
- General assessment of overall water, soil and air quality in the Meadowlands estuary
MERI Laboratory offers:
- Environmental sampling by boat or car
- Chemical analysis
- Environmental Monitoring in Meadowlands District
- Training and Support for student research, continuing education, internship, etc.
Two Dekorte Park Plaza
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
For more information please contact Chief Chemist Cheryl Yao by email email@example.com or phone (201)460-4604.